Note to all visitors: Thank you for visiting. We apologize that the web site isn’t working the way it was originally designed. Because of technical difficulties with the computer program supplier (beyond our control)…many of these pages look pretty goofed up. The content is okay, but the formatting is incorrect. We are in the process of a complete re-design of the site. Stay Tuned.
The preliminary views of the new site look GREAT! We can’t wait to show you too!
Fall 2015 IPMA Podiatry Conference
Indiana Podiatric Medical Assoc. Fall Meeting 2015
2nd Annual Chicagoland Wound Care Summit
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Malignant Melanoma
- Inflammatory conditions of the skin
- Benign, Malignant, Inflammatory or Infectious Conditions
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
- Evaluation of skin lesions
- Orthopedic pathology
- Bones, Joints, Bursae
- Evaluation of nails for fungal infection
- 4path is the only laboratory to provide patients with a comprehensive education book with all positive diagnoses
- Fungal culture with proprietary analysis (Patent Pending)
- Comprehensive evaluation of breast biopsies
- Estrogen and Progesterone receptor analysis
- Analysis for Her-2/neu
- Proliferation evaluation
- Confirmation by second pathologist on all malignant cases
- Help identify patients at risk for genetically defined serious drug toxicity
- Help identify genetically defined patients who will have poor response to medications
- Help prevent treatment failures
- Support Patient Safety Initiatives
- Develop rational medication decision processes for individual patients
- Personalize Medical Care for your patients.
- Once-per-lifetime testing for your patients. Genetics don’t change.
- Click below and sign up to stay informed.
OPEN HOUSE AT 4PATH
- PARTY TIME! Come and join us for our Open House Celebrate our new location opening! Wednesday September 23, 2015 4 – 8 PM 4path, Ltd. 8238 S. Madison St. Burr Ridge, IL 60527 We look forward to seeing you there!
- Post Open House Notes: We had a GREAT time! We hope YOU were in attendance. If not, and if you still want to see our lab, contact us to set up a time to visit! We look forward to seeing you!
Be a Contributor to the 2nd Edition!
- How would you like to be a Contributing Author to the 2nd edition of My Doctor Says I have Nail Fungus?
- Currently under revision, your contribution to this book, if accepted, will be acknowledged in the next edition and on the book web site under “Contributing Authors”
- Follow this link to get started. Remember…the sooner you contribute, the higher up on the list your name appears.
- Do it today! Click HERE to get started!
Click here to read the latest information on our blog site | Be sure to scroll down on this page for more information