Welcome to 4path, Ltd.
Providing premium pathology services in a financially responsible manner.
Value, Service and Commitment…
. …Beyond the Diagnosis
Fall 2015 IPMA Podiatry Conference
Fall 2015 IPMA Conference October 7-10
100th Anniversary Meeting!
4path is a proud sponsor of the IMPA.
Be sure to stop by our booth and visit us…your LOCAL pathology provider
Interested in registering for the meeting? Click HERE.
Indiana Podiatric Medical Assoc. Fall Meeting 2015
Come visit 4path at the 90th Annual Fall Meeting
Indiana Podiatric Medical Association
September 24-27, 2019
We look forward to seeing you there
2nd Annual Chicagoland Wound Care Summit
Chicagoland Wound Care Summit
November 14, 2015
NIU Conference Center, Hoffman Estates, IL
Dr. Ruby will be presenting at the conference
covering chronic wounds and neoplasia.
Please be sure to visit 4path at their booth
Analysis of lesions of the skin
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Malignant Melanoma
- Inflammatory conditions of the skin
- Benign, Malignant, Inflammatory or Infectious Conditions
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
Podiatric Pathology including:
- Evaluation of skin lesions
- Orthopedic pathology
- Bones, Joints, Bursae
- Evaluation of nails for fungal infection
- 4path is the only laboratory to provide patients with a comprehensive education book with all positive diagnoses
- Fungal culture with proprietary analysis (Patent Pending)
- Comprehensive evaluation of breast biopsies
- Estrogen and Progesterone receptor analysis
- Analysis for Her-2/neu
- Proliferation evaluation
- Confirmation by second pathologist on all malignant cases
Our newsletter isn’t an advertisement for our services.
It’s a monthly reference that helps you with your practice.
Subscribe today! It’s FREE.
“I really enjoy getting your newsletter. I love what you write about”.
“I look forward to your newsletter every month. Keep them coming!”
Molecular Testing for Drug Metabolism
- Help identify patients at risk for genetically defined serious drug toxicity
- Help identify genetically defined patients who will have poor response to medications
- Help prevent treatment failures
- Support Patient Safety Initiatives
- Develop rational medication decision processes for individual patients
- Personalize Medical Care for your patients.
- Once-per-lifetime testing for your patients. Genetics don’t change.
- Click below and sign up to stay informed.
The Doctors’ Doctor…
Reading the answers from your biopsy or surgical specimen.
Setting the direction for you and your physician to develop the proper treatment plan.
People. The right people.
That’s what makes a responsive team.
That’s what 4path has.
From support staff, to technologists, to pathologists.
All working together to provide you, and your physician with excellence in service.
Using the latest technology for analysis of tissue and cytology specimens.
Providing the latest technology for result reporting to your physician (and you) with easy to read, understandable and timely report.