Welcome to 4path, Ltd. Providing premium pathology services in a financially responsible manner. Value, Service and Commitment… . …Beyond the Diagnosis 1-877-884-7284 (877-88-4path)
Fall 2015 IPMA Podiatry Conference
Fall 2015 IPMA Conference October 7-10 100th Anniversary Meeting! 4path is a proud sponsor of the IMPA. Be sure to stop by our booth and visit us…your LOCAL pathology provider Interested in registering for the meeting? Click HERE.
Indiana Podiatric Medical Assoc. Fall Meeting 2015
Come visit 4path at the 90th Annual Fall Meeting Indiana Podiatric Medical Association September 24-27, 2019 We look forward to seeing you there
2nd Annual Chicagoland Wound Care Summit
Chicagoland Wound Care Summit November 14, 2015 NIU Conference Center, Hoffman Estates, IL Dr. Ruby will be presenting at the conference covering chronic wounds and neoplasia. Please be sure to visit 4path at their booth
Analysis of lesions of the skinLearn More
- Basal Cell Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Malignant Melanoma
- Inflammatory conditions of the skin
Gastrointestinal PathologyLearn More
- Benign, Malignant, Inflammatory or Infectious Conditions
- Small Intestine
- Large Intestine
Podiatric Pathology including:Learn More
- Evaluation of skin lesions
- Orthopedic pathology
- Bones, Joints, Bursae
- Evaluation of nails for fungal infection
- 4path is the only laboratory to provide patients with a comprehensive education book with all positive diagnoses
- Fungal culture with proprietary analysis (Patent Pending)
Breast PathologyLearn More
- Comprehensive evaluation of breast biopsies
- Estrogen and Progesterone receptor analysis
- Analysis for Her-2/neu
- Proliferation evaluation
- Confirmation by second pathologist on all malignant cases
Our newsletter isn’t an advertisement for our services. It’s a monthly reference that helps you with your practice. Subscribe today! It’s FREE. “I really enjoy getting your newsletter. I love what you write about”. “I look forward to your newsletter every month. Keep them coming!”Sign up here...
Molecular Testing for Drug Metabolism Coming Soon!Stay informed on PGx testing...sign up here.
- Help identify patients at risk for genetically defined serious drug toxicity
- Help identify genetically defined patients who will have poor response to medications
- Help prevent treatment failures
- Support Patient Safety Initiatives
- Develop rational medication decision processes for individual patients
- Personalize Medical Care for your patients.
- Once-per-lifetime testing for your patients. Genetics don’t change.
- Click below and sign up to stay informed.
OPEN HOUSE AT 4PATH
- PARTY TIME! Come and join us for our Open House Celebrate our new location opening! Wednesday September 23, 2015 4 – 8 PM 4path, Ltd. 8238 S. Madison St. Burr Ridge, IL 60527 We look forward to seeing you there!
- Post Open House Notes: We had a GREAT time! We hope YOU were in attendance. If not, and if you still want to see our lab, contact us to set up a time to visit! We look forward to seeing you!
Be a Contributor to the 2nd Edition!
- How would you like to be a Contributing Author to the 2nd edition of My Doctor Says I have Nail Fungus?
- Currently under revision, your contribution to this book, if accepted, will be acknowledged in the next edition and on the book web site under “Contributing Authors”
- Follow this link to get started. Remember…the sooner you contribute, the higher up on the list your name appears.
- Do it today! Click HERE to get started!
Click here to read the latest information on our blog site | Be sure to scroll down on this page for more information